ESS Asset Management Master Class Series teaches Maintenance & Engineering personnel new skills & best practice ways of thinking. Our Maintenance & Engineering courses are designed to be interactive with group discussions & case studies.
We run over 50 workshops each year and are continually reviewing and adding new content and courses to our portfolio. We offer bespoke in-house courses and our trainers are delighted to work with you to build a course tailored to your site and requirements.
Our courses are modelled around the following competencies:
- Knowledge and Understanding
- Application of Knowledge
- Leadership: Technical, Commercial and Managerial
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Professional Conduct
Our technical courses additionally consider:
- Technical Judgement
- Personal and professional responsibility
- Safe working practices
- Contribution to design, development, manufacture, commissioning, operation and maintenance of products, equipment, process and services.