It is a practical 2 day investment and is supported by actual case studies and real exercises to aid understanding.
Maintenance is a tough and challenging activity. Are you under pressure to reduce Maintenance costs and plant downtime? Does a constant stream of breakdowns stop you making the improvements you want? Do you find it difficult to always make the best case for investing in new equipment when required?
If yes, then this course is for you as it describes the fundamental principles behind Good Maintenance Management. It is a practical 2 day investment and is supported by actual case studies and real exercises to aid understanding.
At the end of this course participants will be able to manage Maintenance better, through increased knowledge of:
- the different Maintenance Tactics and when to apply them
- the need for and the importance of Maintenance Planning
- how to select the most Critical Equipment for maintenance
- the advantages and limitations of the different techniques
- how to show that Maintenance is performing
- Stores Management
Day One: Maintenance Tactics
- Efficient and Effective Maintenance = LEAN (Incorporating why things fail, ROI and Cost of maintenance and roadmap to Lean Maintenance Best Practice)
- Preventive Maintenance (Incorporating maintenance tactics and criticality analysis)
- Practical exercise on Preventive Maintenance
- Condition Based Maintenance including case studies
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling including how much less costly Planned Maintenance work compared with Breakdowns
Day Two: Maintenance Systems & Continuous Improvement
- Reliability Centred Maintenance – why and when to use?
- Lean Maintenance Foundations
- Maintenance Control Part A (Incorporating Key Performance Indicators for maintenance management & OEE)
- Maintenance Control Part B (Incorporating Continuous Improvement, RCA, SPL’s, examples of Data analysis)
- Excellence in Spares Management & how to know what spares to carry
The target audience is Maintenance Team Leaders, Supervisors, Managers, Engineers, Crafts and Technicians. Production managers and shift supervisors will also benefit.
This course will appeal to organisations who need safe and reliable operation of their physical assets and equipment in order to achieve their business targets. Previous delegates have come from a range of industries including electronics, pharmaceutical, food, oil & gas, utilities, health care and public sector.
This course is also available as an on-site customised course
Course Cost: €950
Duration: 2 days
Make an enquiry
ALL MAINTENANCE & ASSET MANAGEMENT COURSES