In partnership with DPA, our affordable, accessible and pragmatic courses allow you to increase data and business skills wherever you are, whenever is convenient for you. Our course bundle offer consists of four on-line courses on Managing Data Quality based on ISO 8000-61, full of pragmatic and accessible concepts – a valuable way to increase knowledge of data quality management.
Data doesn’t have to be difficult
Many organisations struggle to understand and manage the quality of their data and how to exploit it effectively. Improving data quality management will improve the efficiency, profitability and product/ service quality of your organisation. The courses below provide valuable support in affordable, pragmatic courses.
Bundle includes the following courses:
- The Enterprise Data Asset – Most organisations use data, but may struggle to efficiently and effectively exploit and manage it. We often hear the phrase ‘the data asset’ but what does that mean? How can we describe the quality of data?
- People and data – Every data issue has, at its core, a people or behavioural issue. This course explains how people can interact with data, uses the Data Zoo concept to explain generic data behaviours and provides methods to improve data behaviours.
- ISO 8000-61 – A framework for data quality management – Data quality management should cover a range of processes and activities within an organisation. This course explains the process model in ISO 8000-61 and how it can be applied in organisations to improve data quality management.
- Implementing data quality management – This course provides practical suggestions for those looking to improve the data quality management in their organisation such as implementing ISO 8000-61.
Why buy this training bundle?
Delegates purchasing this bundle will receive the following valuable extras:
- Receive a free copy of the book “Managing Data Quality: A Practical Guide”, by Tim King and Julian Schwarzenbach
- Delegates will also receive one hour of free consultancy support to help on their data journey.
In-house training options are available
If you have a number of team members who all require training we can tailor this training to your requirements. We can:
- Create a dedicated private instance of these courses
- Enable online discussions to identify, discuss and resolve shared issues
- Schedule the start of each course to ensure delegates are at similar points in the training
- Include specific messages and branding specific to your organisation
Please get in touch to discuss.