Training Cost: Available on request. Please ask about our funding options for this programme.
Dates: PSC will commence 15th June 2021, detail of full programme below, accredited by Clemson University.
Maintenance Planning & Scheduling – June (15-17, 2021)
Certification: Achieve your Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Certification (PSC) from one of the top engineering schools in the US. In partnership with Life Cycle Engineering (LCE), we will facilitate the Certified Planning and Scheduling Course, this virtual instructor-led course is accredited by Clemson University.
In the Planning and Scheduling Certification (PSC) programme, you will learn practical skills that can be applied on the job right away, demonstrate your commitment to building a solid maintenance planning and scheduling program, and increase your value to your organisation.
This certification program will enable you to:
- Build and sustain a maintenance planning and scheduling program
- Move your organisation from a reactive to proactive environment
- Apply work planning best practices
- Calculate work management performance metrics
- Develop a comprehensive “standard” job plan
- Develop governing principles and standard procedures for CMMS data entry and use
- Describe a disciplined approach to managing work for a planned shutdown
- Develop an audit and continuous improvement strategy for the planning program
To earn a Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Certification (PSC), candidates must complete four courses and successfully pass the certification exam within three years.
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Managing Planning and Scheduling
- Materials Management
- Planning for Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages