The non electrical personnel in the modern manufacturing environment must have an awareness of the implications of using electrical controlled equipment and systems. This course will raise consciousness of the electrical environment and guide the participant in the safe utilisation of electrical control systems.
Who is this course for?
• Process Operators
• Mechanical Personnel
• Process Supervisors
• Process Managers
The aim of this course is to provide an awareness of the circuitry and associated hazards found in typical electrical control panels and systems in your plant. The participant will be given information regarding electrical safety, various examples, and realistic work scenarios and shall be able to identify and describe electrical hazards and precautions that should be taken to avoid injury in the workplace.
• Electrical Safety
• The conditions which can lead to Injury or Electrocution
• Common electrical components and their use
• Power arcs and approach boundaries
• Electrical emergencies
• General procedures and Lock out/ tag out
• Electrical schematics
• Resetting Trips, consideration for deciding
• Potential accidents and hazards
• Electrical safety tips
Course Cost: Available on request
Duration: 1 day