It is a practical 1 day course supported by actual case studies and real exercises to aid understanding.
Maintenance is a tough and challenging activity. Are you under pressure to reduce Maintenance costs and plant downtime? Does a constant stream of breakdowns stop you making the improvements you want? Do you find it difficult to always make the best case for investing in new equipment when required?
If yes, then this course is for you as it describes the fundamental principles behind Proactive Maintenance. It is a practical 1 day course supported by actual case studies and real exercises to aid understanding.
At the end of this course participants will have a better understanding of Proactive Maintenance.
- Different types of PM
- How to decide what PM to do, on what equipment and what type of PM to apply to what equipment?
- Who should do PM and when should PM be done?
- Where PM fits in to an overall maintenance strategy. Is it LEAN?
- Planning and Controlling PM
- How to improve your PM
- Measuring the impact of PM – how do you know you are getting a return from the work you are doing?
- Understand the benefits of capturing historical asset data the use of this in analysis and investment decisions
The target audience is Maintenance Team Leaders, Supervisors, Managers, Engineers, Crafts and Technicians. Production managers and shift supervisors will also benefit. This course will appeal to organisations who need safe and reliable operation of their physical assets and equipment in order to achieve their business targets.
Previous delegates have come from a range of industries including electronics, pharmaceutical, food, oil & gas, utilities, health care and public sector.
Gavin Crawford/Chris James (C.V./Bio – available on request)
This course is also available as an on-site customised course
Course Cost: €490
Duration: 1 Day
Location: Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Newlands Cross
Make an enquiry
ALL MAINTENANCE & ASSET MANAGEMENT COURSES