ESS Ltd. Thermal Imaging Service
Implementing a Thermography Programme is regarded as standard practice within plant Maintenance Regimes. Through the utilisation of Thermographic Surveying, clients of ESS are provided with key Machine Health Status information. This enables Preventative Maintenance time to be accurately focused and contributes significantly to reducing Overall Maintenance Downtime and costs. It also diminishes the incidence and likelihood of unexpected breakdowns thus improving maintenance reliability.
Why Choose ESS Ltd.
ESS Ltd. has been providing a Thermal Imaging Service for over 15 years and this experience is fully reflected in the quality of our service. Our qualified and certified personnel conduct comprehensive electrical, mechanical and building surveys. Detailed and user friendly reports not only highlight faults and anomalies but also suggest remedial action. For more details, sample report, quotation and reference client listing contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of a Thermography Survey include:
- An efficient and accurate method of establishing equipment condition passively
- Developing faults are detected at an early stage allowing for less expensive repair and preventing breakdown
- Maintenance can be scheduled rather than imposed resulting in reduced downtime and improved productivity
- Focuses Maintenance and Reduces Overall Maintenance time
- Insurance Companies encourage and sometimes insist on the completion of a Thermography Survey and insurance premiums reflect this.
At ESS Ltd. we specialise in Electrical, Mechanical and Building Thermography Survey’s.
Thermography is an ideal Condition Monitoring technique for all electrical plant
Panel switch with
with faulty output terminal
Thermography is a fast and efficient method of detecting developing mechanical faults.
Motor Front Bearing
Conveyor motor front
bearing nearing failure
Large fan pillow block bearing requires
Thermography can provide valuable information on a building’s condition.
Water ingress damage
Heat loss under window sill
Source of roof water under window
leak onto ceiling