F-Gas and Ozone Depleting Substance (ODS) Regulation Compliance
It’s the law – If you are the owner/operator of a Refrigeration or Air Conditioning Plant, you must comply with the current legislation.
The law says you must:
- Identify your requirements based on the quantity and type of refrigerant on your site
- Implement a full, certified leak detection procedure
- Keep full records of all refrigerants added or removed from systems
- Ensure contractor compliance and
- Record all refrigerant and recovered refrigerant entering or leaving your site.
Irish Law protecting the Ozone
For additional information on the Irish Law protecting the Ozone, which came into force on 1 June 2006 and is enforced by the EPA.
If you need help with this, please give us a call at ESS Ltd. We will ensure you gain and keep compliance while saving you money!!
We’re offering two simple approaches:
- We train you how to be compliant – specific to your site, not generic
- We can do it for you – Complete Managed Package.
Contact ESS Ltd. today to see how we can assist you to ease your Refrigerant Management Responsibilities.